Sunday, February 26, 2012
Lemon Lush Recipe
My husband and I were invited to a dinner at a friends house a couple nights ago, and I wanted to bring a dessert. I wanted something easy and, of course, delicious. I ended up craving my moms famous lemon lush. She makes it when she has guests over and needs a quick dessert. So I called my mom to finally give me the recipe. Boy was this so easy to make.
- 1 cup of melted butter
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 8oz of cream cheese
- 1 cup of sugar
- cool whip
- 2 packages of Instant lemon pudding
- 3 cups of milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare a 9X15" pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together melted butter and flour.
- Add chopped pecans and mix it in.
- Pat mixture in pan to form a layer covering the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes
- Cool completely.
- 1st Layer- Mix cream cheese and sugar with a hand mixer. Then add only 1 cup of the whip cream. Layer ingredients on the baked crust.
-2nd Layer- Mix both packages of INSTANT lemon pudding and milk. Layer it on top.
- 3rd Layer- Layer the rest of the whip cream on top.
- If you would like you can sprinkle more pecans on top.
Easy Peasy. Enjoy!