I am so excited to announce that it worked and was a big hit with my family. Here is what I did:
- 1/2 c. minced onion
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 Tbs whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1 can organic cream of chicken soup
- 1 c. plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 c. coconut oil
- Egg Noodles
- Saute onion and garlic in coconut oil. Stir in meat and brown.
- Stir in flour, salt and pepper. Cook five minutes, drain off grease.
- Stir in soup and simmer, uncovered 10 minutes.
- Stir in Greek yogurt and garnish with parsley.
- Put on noodles.
So simple! Try it! You will like it!
Doesn't it look delish?
Check out my other healthy recipes!